PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.) INFORMATION THAT IS DIRECTLY PROVIDED BY YOU:
When you register with our website, open an account with our website, sign up to receive information, make a purchase through our website, use applications, fill out a survey, make inquiry etc. we may collect some information such as:
• Email Address
• User name
• Telephone number
• Contents and posts you submit to Regent Naturals website
• Personal information voluntarily provided by you.
• Payment methods e.g. PayPal
2.) INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE REGENT NATURALS WEBSITE:
• Type of browser used by you
• Web pages viewed/visited by you
• Your IP Address
• Hyperlinks clicked by you
• User name, gender, profile picture and other information chosen by you to share while using third-party sites.
• Websites visited before coming to the Regent Naturals website.
3.)INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT
Our Regent Naturals website does not store/keep personal financial information such as credit card, debit cards numbers. When an order is placed by a customer, our well known and trusted payment processing service providers such as PayPal handles the payments, and we only receive a notification of placed order. From there we prepare your order, and ship to the address provided.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
The personal information shared by you helps us to make our services better for you in the following ways:
Delivering the kind of offerings you are interested in.
- Providing personalized experience while using our services.
- Fulfill your orders for products and services.
- Notify you about new products, services, features, updates etc.
- Provide you with customer service such as questions, inquiries or any issues.
- Notifying you about upgrades, special offers, events, promotions etc you can take advantage of.
SO HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We protect your personal information by taking the necessary precautions and following industry standards to make sure it is stored in a secure database or a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts personal information that you provide. We take the necessary precautions to avoid losing, misusing, disclosing, exploiting, altering, or destroying your personal information. We strive to follow all industry regulations and implement industry standards for handling private information.
HOW DO YOU GIVE CONSENT?
By visiting our site, as well as providing us with personal information or other details through the checkout process, payment verification, email opt-in, and other relevant prompts, you are acknowledging, agreeing ,as well as consenting to our use of your personal information within our practices.
HOW DO YOU WITHDRAW CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you may withdraw your consent from further contact at any time. This can be achieved by unsubscribing to our emails or by contacting our customer support team.
Effective Date: December 01, 2015